If you’re yearning for a place where life will slow down for a while, your soul will be steeped in peace, and the beauty of the world around you will provide uplifting memories for months to come, Buffalo River Outfitters has the spot for you. Come to our part of the Buffalo River Country and stay in one of our cozy cabins.
On warmer evenings, our wide porches are inviting. Rock gently on the wooden swings and gliders to the tune of breezes stirring the trees. We’re located high atop Silver Hill overlooking the Tyler Bend area of the Buffalo National River. Even in hot summertime, this is a cool and refreshing place to gather. Just bring your groceries and move right into our fully equipped kitchen. Each cabin also has its own barbecue grill.
We pride ourselves in our spacious, comfortable log cabins. We also offer much more than just a place to stay. We’re a complete Ozark vacation destination with canoes, rafts, kayaks, hiking and more. Once you’ve reserved your cabin, explore the rest of our site to discover all the adventures that await you here on the Buffalo River.
- Check in time is any time after 3:00 p.m.
- Check out is any time before 11:00 a.m.
- All linens and cooking equipment are supplied.
- All prices subject to 10% sales tax.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 21 days (30 days for holidays) of your check-in date.
- There is a $25.00 cancellation fee for reservations canceled prior to 21 days of check-in date.
- Pets are welcome for a fee of $26.50+tax per night, per pet.
- We have two wheelchair accessible cabins; please let us know about special needs when you make your reservation.
- We have six family cabins that sleep 6 people and two which will sleep up to 8-10 people. There is a $25 per person per night fee for extra people.
- All of our cabins are located down a mild dirt road easily accessible in most any vehicle.
All of our classic log cabins are rustic and charming, with hardwood floors, local paintings and hand-crafted accents. Each cabin is furnished with a television and DVD player, and we offer a large library of DVDs that are free for guests to use. Wi-Fi is available in all cabins (with the exception of River Rest at Baker Ford), and the password will be provided to you upon check-in. Additional amenities include:
- Stone fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Wide porches
- Wooded settings
- Barbecue grills
- Comfortable beds